Wolf Gas Range Self-Clean
- Self-Clean feature for a Gas Range
- Why is Self-Clean not offered on a Gas Range?
- Cleaning a Gas Range
- Wolf Gas Ranges do not have a self-clean feature.
- Self-Clean is typically controlled by a door look and door locks are not available on Wolf Gas Ranges.
- Wolf Gas Ranges also do not reach the extremely high temperatures required for a true self-clean (over 900°F).
Wolf electric ovens all offer a self-clean feature:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820