M Series Wall Oven Self-Clean Feature
- M Series self-clean feature
- How to enter self-clean in an M Series Wall Oven
- How do I turn on self-clean?
During clean, the oven is heated to an extremely high temperature to burn off food soil.
- Oven lights are disabled.
- M Series Ovens only have a 4-hour self-clean and the time cannot be adjusted.
- Wipe out the oven cavity before running self-clean to help reduce smoke and odors. See Clean Blue Porcelain Oven Interior for more information.
- Turn on home ventilation. Some smoke and odor is normal.
Setting Self-Clean Mode
- Touch QUICK START, then select CLEAN; for professional models, turn selector knob to MORE, then select CLEAN on the control panel.
- If desired, touch Delayed Clean and use the touch screen to enter the desired start time.
- Touch START, then open the oven door.
- Remove oven racks and rack guides. See Remove Oven Racks and Rack Guides for information on removal.
- After removing racks and rack guides, close the door and touch OK to begin self-clean.
- Oven door locks and stays locked until the clean cycle ends and oven temperature has cooled below 550°F (290°C).
- Touch OFF to cancel the mode early; for professional models, turn selector knob to OFF.
- Allow the oven to cool completely after self-clean cycle and wipe out ash with a damp cloth.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820