Range or Oven Does Not Enter Self-Clean
- Self-clean mode will not turn on
- Start self-clean mode
- Wall Oven will not enter self-clean mode
- Self-clean does not work
For instructions on how to set and start the self-clean cycle, refer to the following resources:
If self-clean mode does not start after following the instructions above:
- To enter self-clean on all Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges, press enter twice as the last step.
- Older versions of Legacy Dual Fuel Use and Care Guide advised to press enter only once as the last step to start self-clean.
- For double oven models, only one oven may be in self-clean mode at a time.
- The other oven will not operate in any mode until self-clean is complete.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Ovens Self-Clean Two Ovens at Once.
- Older versions of Wolf Wall Ovens did not require pressing Enter twice to confirm self-clean mode.
- If the control board was replaced, press Enter two times to begin self-clean.
- For some L Series Ovens, press Enter a second time if needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820