Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Self-Clean Feature
- E Series Oven self-cleaning feature
- How to enter self-clean in an E Series Wall Oven
- How to turn on self-clean
During self-clean, the oven heats to an extremely high temperature to burn off food soil.
- Remove all oven racks and rack guides. See also, Remove Oven Racks and Rack Guides.
- Remove the bake stone if in place. Refer to Bake Stone Kit Use and Care Information for cleaning instructions.
- The oven door will lock and stay locked until self-clean is complete and oven temperature has cooled below 300°F (150°C).
- E Series self-clean times can be adjusted between three and four hours.
- Self-clean times include one hour for cool down.
- See also:
Setting Self-Clean Mode
Double Ovens: To clean the lower oven, touch Upper/Lower to select the lower oven before setting self-clean. If not selected, the upper oven will be cleaned by default. Note that only one oven may be in self-clean mode at a time. The other oven will not operate in any mode.
- Touch Clean.
- Press Enter.
- Touch Clean.
- Press Timed Cook.
- Use number pads to increase stop time by 1 hour.
- Touch Enter twice.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820