Wolf Electric Oven Cancel Self-Clean
- How to cancel self-clean
- Can a self-clean cycle be canceled?
- What happens if power is lost during a self-clean?
Turning a unit off during self-clean is discouraged. Damage can occur if self-clean does not complete.
If canceled or interrupted, the door stays locked until the unit cools to a safe temperature level.
- The amount of time it takes for the oven to cool to a safe level varies.
- It may take an hour or more for the oven to cool and unlock, depending on factors such as ambient room temperature.
Cancellation of self-clean is different for Wall Ovens and Dual Fuel or Induction Ranges:
- On the Wall Ovens, press the desired oven Off key.
- The Dual Fuel or Induction Range bezel can be rotated to the Off position.
- For double ovens or 48" or 60" Dual Fuel Ranges, only the oven that was being cleaned will stay locked.
If power is lost during a self-clean, the unit will return to its idle state.
- After power is restored, the cooling fan will continue to run if the oven is still hot. This is considered normal.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820