Wolf Oven How to Change Temperature
- Adjust, increase, or decrease temperature setting during cooking or baking in the Dual Fuel Range, Induction Range, or Wall Oven
- Adjusting, resetting, or changing the oven set temperature
- Change Gas Range Oven temperature during cooking
To reach a new temperature after preheating when using a Dual Fuel Range, Induction Range, or Wall Oven, turn the oven off before selecting the desired mode and temperature.
- The oven will not count up incrementally to the new setpoint temperature.
- The new setpoint temperature will immediately appear on the control.
- The oven will reach the new setpoint temperature in several minutes. This varies by how big a change the new setting is from the original.
- It is not necessary to turn a Gas Range Oven off if a change in temperature is desired.
- Turn oven knob to desired temperature and the unit will adjust accordingly.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for specific instructions for each product.
- Contact the Product Distributor for events or product demonstrations.
To change the oven temperature units from Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820