Wolf Oven Temperature Will Not Change
- Oven preset temperature will not change
- Unable to set temperature on a Wolf oven
- Oven controls not responding
If the preset temperature will not change on a Wolf oven:
- Verify unit is not in Sabbath Mode:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- See also:
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820