Odor Inside an Oven
- Remove odors from inside of oven
- Tips for odor removal inside oven
- Removing odor from spoiled food left inside oven
- Food left inside oven
- Plastic cookware accidentally used in oven
- Foreign material in oven during preheat
To help remove the presence of a strong odor in a Wolf oven:
- Clean oven interior well using tips from the Wolf Cleaning Reference Guide.
- Turn oven on to highest temperature and run for a couple of hours with the convection fans running.
- For electric Wall Ovens and Dual Fuel Ranges, run the Self-Clean Mode.
- Activated charcoal filters, charcoal briquettes in a container, or baking soda placed in the oven when not in use may help to reduce odors.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820