Wolf Oven Door Glass Damage
- Oven or microwave glass window is broken, cracked, chipped, spidering, splintering, or shattered
- Oven or microwave glass pack shattered during use
- Oven or microwave door glass burst during self-clean cycle
- Oven or Drawer Microwave glass is loose
- Imperfection in glass
- Something dropped on or hit glass causing damage
If the oven or microwave glass window is cracked, chipped, shattered, or loose, no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Discontinue use of the product if door glass is damaged.
- If unit is a double oven, it is safe to continue use of oven cavity not affected by damaged glass.
For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820