Placing Items on Oven Door
- Can food or cookware be placed on the oven door or glass?
- Something was put on oven door and now porcelain is damaged
- Something was set on oven glass and glass shattered, cracked, webbed, broke
Do not place food or cookware on the oven door liner or glass of any Wolf oven.
For Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges, L Series Ovens, and E Series Ovens only:
- These units have a full-extension door glide rack that is designed to be placed in the lowest rack position. It can be pulled out of the unit and directly onto a rail on the oven door.
- This feature helps to ease inserting, removing, and basting large or heavy foods.
- For more information, refer to Wolf Oven Full-Extension Door Rack.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820