Wolf Oven Warm When Not in Use
- Why is the oven interior warm when not in use?
- Why is the oven warm when not turned on?
- How long does it take an oven to cool down?
A Wolf oven will retain heat for several hours after being turned off. There is not a set time on how long it will take for an oven to completely cool after use. Several factors affect cool down time:
- Ambient room temperature, oven temperature, how long oven was used, etc.
- It is possible in some cases for an oven to take several hours to cool completely because of the high-quality insulation of the oven cavity.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820