Replacing Pro Hood Recirculating Filters
- How often do the recirculating charcoal filters need to be replaced?
- When should the recirculating kit filters be replaced?
- Part number 812336 & 812337.
- What is the part number for a replacement charcoal filter?
The charcoal filter on a recirculating ventilation kit should be replaced every three to four months depending on usage. To order replacement filters order:
- Part number 812336 for 30" Pro Wall ventilation hoods
- Part number 812337 for 36" Pro Wall ventilation hoods
- Replacement filters above include one filter each
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820