Warped Charbroiler, Griddle, or French Top Cover
- Dual Fuel or Gas Range griddle, French top, or charbroiler cover bends or warps when surface burners are in use
- Charbroiler or griddle cover pops up when using burners next to it
- French top cover is warped
The high heat from surface burners adjacent to charbroilers, French tops, and griddles can cause the stainless steel cover to bend up, warp, or pop up.
- Once the cover cools, it should return to a normal position.
- This is a normal occurrence.
- If a cover does not return to its normal shape, a new cover is needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820