Wolf Charbroiler Cover
- Does a charbroiler model come with a cover for the GR, SRT, or Dual Fuel Series surface burners?
- Order replacement cover for rangetop infrared charbroiler
- Part numbers 813909, 815608, 816326, 826935, and 829567, or former part numbers 821193, 826119
- Will a charbroiler or griddle cover fit over two surface burners to cover them?
- Can electric or induction burners be covered?
A cover is included with charbroiler models.
- Charbroiler covers are stainless steel.
- The charbroiler cover will not move or slide when installed correctly.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Covers are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
Wolf offers a charbroiler cover for Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges, Next Dual Fuel Ranges, GR Gas Ranges, and SRT Sealed Burner Rangetops.
- This cover is for the charbroiler only and is not for use on any other burners.
- A cover for regular surface burners is not available.
- A cover for the griddle is available. Refer to Griddle Covers for more information.
- Charbroiler must be off and cool before placing cover.
- Wolf suggests removing the charbroiler covers before using adjacent surface burners.
- Charbroiler covers are not interchangable. Use the correct cover based on the units serial number.
- Griddle covers and charbroiler covers are not interchangable.
Wolf does not offer a cover for Induction, Electric, and CT or CG model Gas Cooktops.
|GR Series SWS # 18186568||826935|
|GR Series PTS # 18186568||815608|
|Next Dual Fuel Series||829567|
|DF Series SWS # 18186625||826935|
|DF Series PTS # 18186625||815608|
|SRT Series SWS # 18187087||826935|
|SRT Series PTS # 18187087||815608|
|R Series SWS # 11010752|
RT Series SWS # 11012285
|R Series PTS # 17162480|
RT Series PTS # 11383067
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820