Wolf Product Turns On by Itself
- Oven turned on without someone turning it on
- Unit powers on or off by itself
- Product starts up for no reason
- Microwave turntable rotates, spins, or works when unit is not in use on its own
- Oven starts by itself
- Circuit board malfunction
- User error
- Cook start or stop inadvertently turned on
- Defective selector switch
- Defective wire harness
- Check to see that power is still active to the product by making sure the circuit breaker is on.
- Reset the unit by turning it on and off at the home electrical supply (circuit breaker). If the problem recurs, leave the product off at the electrical supply.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820