Connect a Convection Steam Oven to Water or Drain Line
- Connect a plumbing water line to a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Does a CSO require a drain?
- Can the CSO be plumbed?
The Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO) does not require a plumbed water line.
- The CSO requires cold tap water that is poured directly into the water tank by hand.
- It is not possible to connect a water line to the CSO.
- The CSO does not require a drain.
For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820