Wolf E Series Oven Convection Roast Mode
- Convection Roast Mode in Next E Series Ovens
- What foods to prepare in Convection Roast Mode
- How to cook with convection roast
Convection Roast Mode uses the broil and convection elements to gently brown exteriors and seal in juices. Perfect for roasting tender cuts of beef, lamb, pork, and poultry.
Convection Roast is ideal for cooking:
- Chuck roast 2-4 lb
- Cornish game hens
- Duck 5-7 lb
- Goose 8-10 lb
- Lamb crown rack
- Leg of lamb 4-6 lb
- Pork loin 3-4 lb
- Rib roast 4-6 lb
- Sirloin rump roast 4-6 lb
- Sirloin tip roast 3-5 lb
- Tenderloin 2-3 lb
- Veal roast 2-3 lb
- Whole chicken
- Whole turkey
- Whole turkey breast
To select a cooking mode:
- Touch the desired cooking mode or touch More to access additional modes. For double ovens, touch UPPER ON or LOWER ON to select the oven.
- Touch START/ENTER to select the preset temperature or use the number pads to change the temperature. Touch CLEAR at any time to go back.
- Touch START/ENTER.
Recommendations are a guide only. Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820