Wolf E Series Oven Cooking Modes
- What modes are available in the Next E Series Wall Oven?
- Cooking modes in Next E Series Single Wall Ovens
- Cooking modes for a Next E Series Double Wall Oven
The electronic control panel features touch pads for cooking modes and other functions.
To select a cooking mode:
- Touch the desired cooking mode or touch More to access additional modes. For double ovens, touch UPPER ON or LOWER ON to select the oven.
- Touch START/ENTER to select the preset temperature or use the number pads to change the temperature. Touch CLEAR at any time to go back.
- Touch START/ENTER.
All Next E Series Oven models have the modes listed below. In double ovens, the upper oven has all listed modes, and the lower oven has Bake, Roast, Broil, and Proof Modes.
*Mode not available in lower oven of double oven models.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820