Wolf E Series Oven Probe Shorted Error
- E Series Oven shows error code PROBE SHORTED
- How to correct probe shorted error on display
- E Series Oven shows error code that the probe shorted
- Temperature probe failure
- Touch Off.
- Verify the probe connector is fully seated into the receptacle.
- Reset the oven temperature and probe temperature.
- If this does not resolve the issue, replace the temperature probe. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- See also:
- If replacing the probe does not fix the problem, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820