L Series Oven Clock
- How to set the clock on an L Series Wall Oven
- What are the steps to set an L Series Oven clock?
- Set time of day clock
The L Series clock is visible on the control panel during all cooking modes, except when the timer is in use.
- It is very important that the clock be set to the correct time if Timed Cook features are used.
- Clock must be reset after a power failure.
- The clock time appears when the unit is not in use.
- The display brightness cannot be changed.
- Refer to L Series Oven Control Display Blank or Dim and Unit Works.
To set the clock:
- Touch CLOCK on the control panel.
- Touch number pads to set time of day.
- Touch CLOCK or ENTER.
To change to 24-hour clock:
- Set clock to correct time of day.
- Touch and hold TEMPERATURE for three seconds.
- Touch CLOCK
- Touch ENTER
- Repeat this process to change back to the 12-hour clock.
For other products, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820