Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Clock
- Set clock on E Series Oven
- Steps to set E Series clock
- Set time of day clock
- How to set clock to 12 hour or 24 hour
- Can the clock be set to military time?
E Series Oven clocks are visible on the control panel during all cooking modes, except when the timer is in use.
- It is very important that the clock is set to the correct time if the Timed Cook feature is used.
- Clock must be reset after a power failure.
- The clock time appears when the unit is not in use.
- The clock is visible on the control panel during all cooking modes, except when the timer is in use.
Adjust the Clock
If the appliance is connected:
If the appliance is not connected:
To set the clock:
- Touch Set Clock on the control panel.
- Touch number pads to set time of day.
- Touch Enter, then touch 1 for AM or 2 for PM.
- Touch Enter.
To set the clock to 12 or 24-hour clock:
- Touch and hold Set Clock on the control panel for 5 seconds to enter the extended options screen.
- Touch Enter to scroll through the different option screens.
- When "SELECT 12-HOUR OR 24-HOUR CLOCK" appears, touch 1 for 12-hour clock or 2 for 24-hour clock.
- Touch Oven Off to return to the main display.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820