Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Convection Mode Feature
- Does the 18" oven on a Legacy Dual Fuel Range (DF) have convection?
- How many convection fans in each oven?
- Do both ovens have convection in the 48" and 60" Legacy Dual Fuel Range?
- What foods to prepare in Convection Mode
- How to cook with convection
The Legacy Dual Fuel Range has convection in all ovens.
- 18" ovens have one convection fan.
- 30" and 36" ovens have two convection fans.
- See also, Wolf Electric Oven Convection Fan Operation.
Convection Mode provides uniform air movement, making it possible to multilevel rack cook with even browning.
Convection is ideal for cooking:
- Biscuits, multiple trays
- Brownies, multiple trays
- Bundt cake
- Cake mix, multiple
- Cinnamon rolls, multiple trays
- Cookies, multiple trays
- Corn bread
- Cream puffs
- Cupcakes, multiple trays
- Muffins, multiple trays
- Popovers, multiple trays
- Puff pastry, multiple trays
- Quick bread
- Rolls, multiple trays
- Winter squash
- Yeast bread
To select a cooking mode:
- Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode. A preset temperature appears on the control knob.
- Turn the control knob to increase or decrease the temperature or touch Enter on the control panel.
- Either action completes the second step of the process and preheat begins.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820