Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Convection Bake Mode
- Convection Bake Mode in E Series built in ovens
- What foods to prepare in Convection Bake Mode
- How to cook with convection bake
Convection Bake Mode uses bake and convection elements and is ideal for pie baking.
Use Convection Bake Mode for cooking:
- Filled pies
- Frozen pies
- Pastry crust
- Pumpkin pie
To select a cooking mode:
- Touch the desired cooking mode on the control panel. For double ovens, touch UPPER/LOWER to select the oven.
- Touch ENTER to select the preset temperature or use the number pads to change the temperature.
- Touch ENTER.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820