Microwave Oven Control Display Change
- If the control on a Microwave Oven was replaced, is it normal for it to be brighter?
- Why does the control of MW, MWC, or MWD seem brighter?
- Display of the MC, MS, and MD is a different color after being replaced
If the Microwave Oven control unit is replaced, it is possible to notice a brighter or slightly different color than the previous control unit.
- This is primarily due to the fact the previous control unit required replacement.
- This is considered normal.
For further assistance, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820