BM13 Burner Module LED Light Troubleshooting
- Why Burner Module (BM13) light does not work, turn on, turn off?
- The BM13 light does not, will not turn on, will not turn off
- BM13 LED light above the control knob will not illuminate
Wolf Burner Modules (BM13) have an LED light above the control knob that illuminates for evening use. If light does not turn on:
- Make sure that power is supplied to the unit.
- If lights do not turn off, make sure that the push style power switch is being firmly and fully pressed.
- Replacing the LED control lights requires partial disassembly of the unit. If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Outdoor Gas Grill, Burner Module, and Side Burner Light Operation for halogen light information
- Side Burner Module LED Light Troubleshooting
- Outdoor Gas Grill Light Troubleshooting
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820