Ceiling-Mounted Hood Remote Control Not Responding
- Ceiling vent remote control does not respond
- Ceiling Hood controller not working
- VC controller works sometimes
- Hood control panel is unresponsive
- Service part number 828986
- Make sure you use the remote directly under the hood and point it toward the control panel for best operation.
- Make sure the remote has good batteries.
- Verify the remote is properly paired to the unit. Refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Remote Control.
- Verify that the control panel on the unit is working properly when the remote is not working.
- If no operation, see Ceiling-Mounted Hood Does Not Operate.
- Document any electrical devices near the unit (light dimmers, TV, alarm system, home automation, etc.).
- Document if unit has an internal or external blower.
- If the remote control is still not responding after these steps are complete, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820