- How to clean the full-extension ball-bearing rack
- Easy glide rack cleaning
- Cleaning tips for ball-bearing rack
Cleaning Easy Glide Oven Racks
- Remove all oven racks and glides for the self-clean cycle.
- Failure to remove racks during self-clean may cause discoloration, distortion, squeaking/screeching of glides, and permanent damage.
- Remove the full-extension ball-bearing rack by first pulling the rack all the way forward, then grab the front of the rack and pull up and out.
- Clean with hot water and mild detergent or a paste of baking soda and water.
- Do not submerge in water.
- The full-extension ball-bearing rack is not dishwasher-safe.
- Degreasers or Easy-Off® Fume Free Oven Cleaner along with a blue Scotch-Brite™ pad may be used sparingly.
- Oven cleaner may be used on the full-extension ball-bearing rack; however, care should be taken to prevent cleaner from getting into the glides. Damage can result.
- Rinse and towel dry.
If the full-extension ball-bearing rack is left in the oven and the grease in the glides dissolves, no repair is available. A new rack is needed.
- Wolf does not sell replacement grease, nor recommend any specific producer.
- Full-Extensions Ball-Bearing Rack Information
- Full-Extension Door Glide Rack
- Wolf Oven Rack Dimensions
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820