- How to use temperature probe 823261
- How many temperature probes are included with an M Series Oven?
- Can two temperature probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Why does the oven need to be preheated first in all modes except Gourmet?
- Oven probe not working
Steps to Verify Issue:
To set the probe:
- Begin preheating the oven to the desired oven temperature in the desired mode.
- Insert the probe into the thickest area of the food.
- When preheat is complete, insert the probe into the probe receptacle. Refer to the illustration below. Close oven door.
- Touch PROBE.
- Touch SET to select preset temperature. To change the temperature, slide the bar to select the desired temperature. Touch SET.
- An audible chime indicates the internal temperature has reached probe setpoint.
- Remove and reinsert probe to verify internal temperature.
- Select OK or OFF.
- See also:
If the probe is not working:
- Confirm proper mode is in use.
- Probe should click into place.
- Try removing and reinserting the probe.
- Be sure that the probe is fully seated in the probe receptacle before adjusting the probe temperature setting.
- If any debris is noticeable in the receptacle, use an air can to help in removing debris.
- See also, Probe Shorted.
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
- Calculating a total cooking time by weight is no longer necessary using this feature.
- After selecting the desired mode, "probe" appears near the top of the screen if the probe can be used.
- Programming the oven probe is different on M Series Pro models than on Transitional models.
- Probes may be used in the upper and lower ovens of an M Series Double oven at the same time, if desired. Two probes would be needed.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for temperature probe features and setting controls.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820