Connect a Device (Phone or Tablet) to Home Wi-Fi
- How to connect to a phone, iPad or other tablet to a home Wi-Fi
- How to identify the home wireless network
- Connecting to home wifi or Wi-Fi from a phone or other wireless device
- Stand near the wireless router for the home.
- Open the wireless display (Wi-Fi setting) on the phone or other wireless device (iPad, etc.) to see the Wi-Fi network name.
- Select the appropriate Wi-Fi network and enter the network password.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820