- Excessive compressor run
- Possible cooling issue
- What to do if Vacuum Condenser is flashing on display of 600 Series prior to serial number 1810000
- Error code Vacuum Condenser flashing
- How to clear or reset Vacuum Condenser flashing
- Vacuum Condenser continues to return
Steps to Verify Issue:
The "Vacuum Condenser" message appears when the unit is not running efficiently or temperatures are too high. This can be due to a dirty condenser, a door sealing issue, or a problem with the unit.
- If temperatures are high, call for Factory Certified Service. Ideal temperatures are shown below. Please note it is not safe to keep food at temperatures greater than 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If temperatures are near normal, turn off the unit and Clean the Condenser.
- Verify nothing is blocking the door from closing. See Door Closing Troubleshooting.
- Turn the unit back on. This resets the message and it should no longer appear.
- If "Vacuum Condenser" returns, or temperatures rise, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
- Sub-Zero with "Service" Flashing
- 400 Series EE and Service Flashing
- 700 Series EE and Service Flashing
- 648PRO Series EE and Service Flashing
- 600 Series EE and Service Flashing
- UC Undercounter Series EE and Service Flashing
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series EE and Service Wrench Flashing
- Sub-Zero Error Code EC50 and Service Flashing
- Sub-Zero Error Code EC40 and Service Flashing
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820