Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal for 500 Series
- How is the drain pan removed for 500 Series?
- Are drawings, pictures available for drain pan removal?
- Install drain pan for 500 Series
- Remove and install kickplate
- Where is the drip pan on a Sub-Zero?
- Black bar in front of drain pan preventing removal
For all other 500 Series models:
- Tapered ends with cut corners face toward the rear of the unit on the wire support bracket. The square end of the drain pan is the front.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820