Turn 600 Series Ice Maker On or Off
- How do you turn off the 600 Series ice maker off?
- Ice maker off button location on 600 Series units
- Can the ice bin be removed to turn off the ice maker?
The ice maker is turned on and off by touching the Ice On/Off key on the control panel.
- The word ICE will appear next to the freezer temperature readout on the LCD display screen to indicate the ice maker is ON.
- If the water is going to be turned off to the home for an extended vacation, turn the ice maker off first, and then the home water supply.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820