Sub-Zero Drain Tube Clogged
- Water in refrigerator under crisper drawers
- Sub-Zero drain tube clogged
- Water not draining out of the refrigerator or freezer
- Drain tube requires frequent cleaning
- If you know which product you have, see product-specific troubleshooting:
- Make sure the refrigerator temperature is set correctly. See Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings for details.
- Factory settings on electronic control panels are 38°F (3°C) in a refrigerator and 0°F (-18°C) in a freezer. These are ideal food storage temperatures.
- Clean the Condenser if it has not been done in the past 6 to 12 months.
- Verify the door is shut tightly. Remove anything that is blocking the door from shutting completely.
- Verify the door gasket is in good shape with no rips or tears. If the gasket is damaged, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820