Ice on Freezer Floor
- Is ice freezing on the freezer floor an indication of a sealed system leak?
- Ice on bottom of freezer
- How to fix problem of ice on floor inside freezer
- Make sure the temperature is properly set; Sub-Zero recommends 0°F for the freezer section, see Temperature Settings.
- Defrost the unit. Refer to Manually Defrost a Sub-Zero for instructions.
- Thoroughly dry the area after defrost.
- Inspect the door or drawer gasket for any rips, tears, or binding that may be allowing air to enter the freezer. See Door or Drawer Gasket Replacement.
- Inspect the door or drawer for proper closure.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820