Interior Lights Flickering On and Off Inside a Sub-Zero
- Why are the lights inside a Sub-Zero cycling on and off?
- Lights flicker inside refrigerator or freezer
- Faulty light switch
- Issue with control board
- Issue with electrical supply
- Make sure the power cord is securely plugged in to the electrical outlet.
- When the unit lights are off, wiggle the unit light switch. If the lights return, see Light Switches.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Sub-Zero Light Bulbs for part number and replacement information
- Sub-Zero Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Crisper Drawer Lighting
- Sub-Zero LED Accent Lighting
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820