Sub-Zero Anti-Tip Bracket Locations
- Where are anti-tip brackets shipped on Sub-Zero products?
- If the anti-tip bracket for a unit is missing, where is it?
- If anti-tip bracket is missing, how to get new one
Anti-tip brackets are always shipped with Sub-Zero products.
- They are found in a box that is either inside the unit or on the shipping crate near the unit's toe kick.
- If the anti-tip bracket is missing, do not install the unit.
- For part numbers and instructions, refer to:
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) and Designer Wine Anti-Tip Bracket
- Designer Undercounter (DEU) Anti-Tip Bracket
- UC Undercounter Anti-Tip Bracket
- PRO Series Anti-Tip Bracket Installation
- Built-In Series Anti-Tip Bracket
- 424 Wine Storage Unit Anti-Tip Bracket
- UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker Anti-Tip Bracket
- 500 and 600 Series Anti-Tip Blocking Kit
- 700 Series Installation Hardware
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820