Sub-Zero Door and Drawer Self-Close Not Working
- The door or drawer on a 500, 600, Classic (BI), Designer (IT, IC), 400, or 700 Series unit is not self-closing
- Interior drawers not soft closing
- Why does the drawer soft close feature not work?
- If a drawer is completely empty or overloaded with food, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- Unload some of the contents of the door shelves and see if the closure improves.
- If the unit is not properly leveled, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- If the unit's installation and food load is not the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
- Sub-Zero Door Difficult to Close
- Sub-Zero Door Difficult to Open
- Sub-Zero Door or Drawer Opens by Itself
- Sub-Zero Door Alignment
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820