UC-15I First Time Start Up Procedure
- Does the UC-15I(P) need to be cleaned prior to starting up
- First time start up procedure for undercounter ice maker UC-15I(P)
- How to prepare UC-15I(P) after installation
Answer:Once a UC-15I(P) Undercounter Ice Maker is installed, use the following steps to prepare unit for use:
- Add 4 oz of undiluted ice machine cleaner to a container that will fit under the lifted water shutters.
- Press the CLEAN key pad.
- Wait three minutes until the CLEAN light flashes, then add the prepared sanitizer by lifting the water shutters and pouring directly into the spray area.
- The ice machine will automatically time out a ten-minute sanitizing cycle, followed by eight rinse cycles, and stop.
- The CLEAN light will turn off to indicate that the sanitizing cycle is complete. The entire cycle lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Add one gallon of cold water to a container that will easily fit under the lifted water shutters. Lift the water shutters and pour the water directly into the spray area. Watch for proper drainage.
- Press the POWER button.
- At initial start-up, the ice machine will need approximately 30 minutes to freeze ice and up to five minutes to harvest the ice. Wait for first cycle of cubes to drop to ensure proper installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820