- Why is water leaking from underneath a Sub-Zero?
- Why would water leak from the bottom of a Sub-Zero?
- What would leak water below a Sub-Zero?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the amount of water is greater than a pint, it is likely from the water valve on the product or the home plumbing connections to the unit.
- Find the water supply shut-off valve and turn the water supply off. See also, Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location.
- Remove the kickplate.
- Find the home water supply connection to the unit.
- If the water is leaking from the home plumbing connections, contact a local plumber.
- If water leaks from the water valve on the product, the water valve may need replacement.
- If water leaks from the drain pan area, the pan may be missing, cracked, or broken. Replace the Drain Pan if needed.
- If water is overflowing from the drain pan, verify it is properly installed and level.
- If there is a standing puddle, solid stream, or water flow, it may originate from inside the refrigerator or freezer section. See Water Leaking From Sub-Zero for suggestions.
Drain pans on the following units are not accessible:
- 700 Series
- Integrated Series
- Wine Storage Units
- Undercounter Series
If these steps do not resolve the water leaking issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820