Wolf EC24 Coffee System How to Make Strong Coffee
- How to make strong coffee in the EC24 Coffee System
- What is the best setting to use to make strong coffee?
- What kind of beans should be used to make strong coffee in the EC24?
Use the following tips for making stronger coffee with the EC24 Coffee System.
- Use the extra-strong setting for stronger tasting coffee.
- Using extra-strong with espresso or short coffee will be stronger than regular or long coffee.
- See Coffee System Amount of Coffee Dispensed.
- Adjust the grind setting to 5. See EC24 Coffee System Grind Setting Adjustment.
- If a stronger roast is desired, consult with a local coffee shop for suggested beans.
- Sumatra is typically a heavier roasted bean.
- See Coffee Bean Selection for Coffee Systems.
- See also, Coffee System Information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820