Wolf EC24 Coffee System Information
- Water hardness strips for Coffee System use
- Why is there extra space behind the Coffee System?
- Is there a limit to how many cups per day?
Below are some tips about the new Wolf Coffee Systems:
- Wolf does not publish water or milk temperature. It can vary based on the temperature of the water or milk when it enters the unit.
- There is no limit to how many cups can be made per day.
- The additional space behind the Coffee System makes sure the unit can slide on rails without cords getting caught or tangled behind the unit.
- EC24 Coffee System Drip Tray
- EC24 Coffee System Child Lock
- EC24 Coffee System Temperatures
- EC24 Coffee System BPA Information
- EC24 Coffee System Grind Setting Adjustment
- EC24 Coffee System Frothing Milk
- Cup Warmer Information
- Water Requirements
- EC24 Coffee System Descaling Information
- Coffee Bean Selection for EC24 Coffee Systems
- Wolf Serial Tag Location
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820