Wolf Electric Oven Temperature Range
- Electric Oven temperature ranges: proof, dehydrate, broil, charbroiler, griddle, French top, probe, bake
- What is the highest or lowest temperature a Dual Fuel Range, L Series, or E Series Oven can be set?
- Can the preset temperature be changed or adjusted?
- Maximum and minimum oven temperatures
The preset temperature on Wolf electric ovens cannot be changed. The temperature can be increased or decreased from the preset temperature.
- There may be an acceptable temperature variation of + or - 10 degrees of the setpoint.
The information in this table does not apply to the 24" E Series Transitional Oven (SO24).
|Setting||Preset Temperature||Temperature Range|
|*Broil BR1||550°F|| |
|French Top|| |
On / Off
|Charbroiler||On / Off|| |
* Indicates Convection or Regular setting.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820