Wolf Product Temperature Ranges
- Wolf Temperature ranges: proof, dehydrate, broil, charbroiler, griddle, French top, probe, bake
- Highest or lowest temperature an oven can be set
- Can the preset temperature be changed, adjusted?
- Low wattage usage of the Induction and Electric Cooktops; simmer temperature on the Induction and Electric Cooktops
- What temperature is associated with LED level, power setting on the Induction and Electric Cooktops?
- What is the cooking temperature of the Microwave?
The preset temperature on Wolf ovens cannot be changed. The temperature can be increased or decreased from the preset temperature.
- How to Cook with a Wolf Oven
- Warming Drawer Temperature Range
- Gas Range, RT Gas Rangetop, and Dual Fuel Rangetop Temperature Range - Includes information on French top, griddle, and charbroiler.
- Outdoor Grill Temperature Range
- Electric Oven Temperature Range
- Induction Cooktop Temperature Range
- Electric Cooktop Temperature Range
- Convection Steam Oven Temperature Range
- Integrated Module Temperature Range - Includes information on the Steamer Module, Grill Module, Fryer Module, and Mult-Function Gas Cooktop module.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820