Wolf Wall Oven Ventilation
- How to vent a Wall Oven
- Does a Wall Oven, Speed Oven, or Convection Steam Oven need to be vented?
- Where does the heat exhaust come from on a Wall Oven?
- Does a CSO need to be vented and if so, how?
Wolf Wall Ovens, Speed Ovens, and Convection Steam Ovens do not require ventilation.
- Exhaust or heat discharge comes out from the bottom front of the unit.
- Exhaust does not flow out from the entire vent; rather, only half of the vent is used for exhaust while the other half is cosmetic.
- The distance the exhaust is felt from the unit will vary based on installation and air movement in kitchen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820