Convection Steam Oven Error Code E18
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E18
- What error 18 means
- What error E18 and F1 means
- CSO with F1 message
- Break or loose contact in food probe or probe socket
- Probe wiring broken or loose contact
- Food temperature food probe with too high of a resistance (temp. < ca. -20°C)
- Press the light button to clear the error.
- Retest unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820