Wolf L Series Wall Oven Panel Lock
- What is Panel Lock on L Series Wall Ovens?
- Control panel not responding
- Display shows Panel Locked
L Series Wall Oven panel lock disables all modes and key pads entries except for OFF and PANEL LOCK.
- This keeps the control panel child safe and prevents oven from accidentally being turned on.
To lock or unlock the control panel, press and hold PANEL LOCK for 3 seconds.
- If the panel is now locked, two beeps will be heard and the oven will show PANEL LOCKED for 5 seconds.
- If the panel is now unlocked, a single beep will be heard. The display will then read PANEL UNLOCKED for 5 seconds.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820