Wolf Cooktop Ventilation Wireless Remote
- What does the Cooktop Hood wireless remote look like?
- What features does the remote for a CT Hood have?
- How to use the Ceiling-Mounted Hood remote
- Icons or symbols on the V Series Cooktop hood remote control
- Under-Cabinet Insert remote control
- Where is the sensor for the remote on the hood?
- Do not mount the remote in a permanent position. The remote must be pointed at the hood in order to work.
The remote control ships with the VC Ceiling Hood and VU Under-Cabinet Hood.
- The VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood ships with the remote control included and already paired.
- AAA batteries not included.
- The remote control does not include other parts.
Remote control is available as a sales accessory for all other V Series models.
The wireless remote control can control six functions on the unit from 20 feet away, including:
- Fan On/Off (power icon)
- Delay Off Mode (clock/time icon)
- Fan Speed Up (+ icon)
- Fan Speed Down (- icon)
- Light On/Off (light bulb icon)
- Boost (fan icon)
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820