Images are for reference only.
- Install directly within surrounding cabinetry for built-in, or add accessory panels for freestanding
- Makes an iconic stainless-steel statement, inside and out
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Automatic ice maker with advanced water filtration system
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Clear-view, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door
- LED side lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 glass crisper lid
- 2 stainless-steel slide-out bins (adjustable)
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers
- 4 stainless-steel freezer shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 2 freezer drawers with adjustable dividers
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 48" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 18.4 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 11.7 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >30 3/4"
- Drawer Clearance: 14 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $101 (841 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Consider making it a freestanding unit by adding side panels
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.