- This is a legacy model. For the most up-to-date features and benefits, consider the newest model offering (found on our product search page).
- Install directly within surrounding cabinetry for built-in, or add accessory panels for freestanding
- Makes an iconic stainless-steel statement, inside and out
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Automatic ice maker with advanced water filtration system
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Protects food from spoilage through triple-pane, UV-resistant glass door
- 648PROG $17,965
- 648PROHAG $17,965
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED side lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 glass crisper lid
- 2 stainless-steel slide-out bins
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers
- 4 stainless-steel freezer shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 2 freezer drawers with adjustable dividers
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- refrigerator-capacity 18.4 cubic feet
- freezer-capacity 11.7 cubic feet
- door-clearance >30 3/4"
- drawer-clearance 14 1/2"
- annual-energy-usage-cost-per-unit $118 (841 kWh)
- electrical-supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- electrical-service 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Learn how the only thing more impressive than its bold exterior is the groundbreaking preservation technology inside.