KEEP SCREEN ON
To make crust:
- In a 1 1/2-quart bowl, combine flour, butter, salt and sugar with the back of a fork.
- * Gently fold in ice water* and form dough into a ball.
- Form into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in Sub-Zero refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, prepare filling.
**Position oven rack to Rack 3. Preheat Wolf oven in Convection Bake mode at 350°F.
To prepare pilling:
- Prepare fruit by seeding, peeling, or cutting fruit to 1-inch size or slices for filling.
- Toss with sugar and set side.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into 1/4-inch thick 7-inch round disk.
- Divide filling evenly between portions.
- Fold edges of dough up around the fruit.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon butter in the center of each tart.
- Beat egg and water together in small bowl.
- Brush the outer edges of the tarts with egg wash.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
* These ingredients can be combined in the food processor. Pulse the ingredients repeatedly until just combined. Continue with recipe as stated above.
**If you would like to use regular BAKE mode instead of Convection Bake, please make these small adjustments: Position oven rack to Rack 4. Preheat Wolf oven in BAKE at 375°F. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.