KEEP SCREEN ON
- Preheat the oven on the Convection Mode at 325°F with a rack set on position 2.
- In a large bowl whisk together sugar, salt, vanilla, and melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the large bowl with the butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Using a spatula or rubber scraper, mix in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Generously grease or butter a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread until level.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.